Code of Conduct
· Code of Conduct
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
How can I report a violation of the Code of Conduct?
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not understanding the differences between constructive criticism and disparagement
- Sustained disruptions
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
What happens to users that violate the Code of Conduct?
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- For severe violations, do not hesitate to flag the post
Depending on the severity, users may be warned, they may have their reputation points reduced, and their account may be temporarily suspended. If the undesired behaviour continues, the account will be locked completely.
Based on: Contributor Covenant and Slack Development Code of Conduct