+1 vote
by (1,214 points)
edited by

I lost my initial adventurer's stone. How can I get a new one? I think I need to ask to a NPC on a temple on any big city but I can't remember exactly what we need to say to the NPC.

EDIT: Apparently my char level 19 can't get a replacement yet. I wonder if I will be able if I level up one level or so.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (531 points)
selected by
Best answer
You can ask to any Npc temple saying Hi - adventurer stone - yes

if you ask for too many stones you have to pay 30 gps for each new stone.