How to improve capacity:
- Put an imbuement on your backpack. Powerful Featherweight is an imbuement that can be applied to items of type Containers. When applied, it raises capacity by 15%. You do not have to wear the backpack from the beginning- only once you out of cap.
- Elvenhair Rope -It weighs 6.00 oz. It works the same as a regular Rope, but 12 oz lighter.
- Light Shovel- It weighs 15.00 oz. Same purpose as regular Shovels, but 20 oz lighter.
- Squeezing Gear of Girlpower It weighs 3.00 oz. Can be used as Rope, Shovel, Pick, Machete, Scythe and Sickle, but not as a melee weapon to destroy objects. Kindly note that it can get jammed.
-Sneaky Stabber of Eliteness It weighs 3.00 oz Can be used as Rope, Shovel, Pick, Machete, Spoon and Kitchen Knife, but not as a melee weapon to destroy objects. Kindly note that it can get jammed.
- Whacking Driller of Fate It weighs 3.00 oz Can be used as Rope, Shovel, Pick, Machete, Crowbar and Kitchen Knife, but not as a melee weapon to destroy objects. Kindly note that it can get jammed.
- Using right container: Ghost backpack Holds 26 slots and weighs 5oz. Blossom Bag with 24 slots and a weight of 8 oz. Obtained through the Threatened Dreams quest.
- Food choice- Fire Mushroom It waits only 0.10 oz. 100 fire mushrooms weighs 10 oz. and will last you for 12 hours.
During hunt -
- Use gold converter from your daily rewards
- Gold Pouch - Cost- 900 TC- If you are collecting lots of gold, this will spare you from having plenty of containers in your backpack using your cap
- Throw away empty flasks