The key idea of "Tourrnaments Servers" is being temporal (time limited) servers, in order to encourage certain competative aspects.
For example, one competition can be on "who can gain the most levels/charm points and ect'"', in certain amount of time.
Every tournament also have its own modifiers (4x exp rate, 2x loot rate and ect').
In order to participate, you need to pay certain fee:
- 10kk gold for "regular" tourmanet server.
- 500 Tibia Coin for "restricted" tourmanent server.
In "restricted" tournament world type, you are not able to use the Tibia Store, unlike the regular one.
The Top X players in each servers get a certain reward, based on thier final position.
The rewards can be vary between Tibia Coins and Tournament Points.
In return, the Tournament Points can be spent on special mounts and outfits, that are not obtainable by other means.
Some important points about tournaments you should know:
- Currently, in contrast to players opinion, in both type of worlds Tibia Coins will be tradable via market.
- You are not able to create more than one character for each tournament world type.
- The daily playtime for each tournament character is limited to 4 hours.
- The starting state of tournament characters is currently level 20 with 20k gold. Regarding quests, some of them will be automatically completed from start and some not, and it will be open to adjustments. For example, tier 2 imbuments will be unlocked from start, as well as access to Roshammul.
- The PVP settings will be vary from tournament to tournament too.