Good pvper knows how to
- Predict ue/sd combos
- Switch amulets (Ssa, glooth amulet, koshei)
- Switch energy ring/might ring while he is manaing and healing to stay alive long as possible
- Take spots on actions (Magic wall spot, spots next to person
- Trash, use bombs, use flowers
- Know when to para and when to mwall
- Always pay attention what "line" are you staying at, if your commander tells to parapush and for example west line move, you move if you are west line and stay still if you are not.
Tbh i could keep this list going for ever. Pvp in tibia is more complicated than anything else in this game compared. You will get good only by pvping which is dying currently, only true fighters and warheroes still can competete and rest are bad and die.