The PvP system in Tibia has developed and changed over the years. Retro PvP worlds allow players to play and enjoy the Pvp system of the "older" Tibia. There are currently two types of retro PvP worlds: Retro Open PvP and Retro Hardcore PvP.
The most important characteristics of Retro Open PvP:
- if a character is killed by other characters, no more than 2 characters will be identified and punished as killer of this character: the one which dealt the most damage and the one which dealt the fatal hit
- after the kill, the characters identified as killer suffer from a protection zone block for 15 minutes, all other characters which dealt damage suffer from a protection zone block for 1 minute
- you cannot walk through other characters
- the PvP blessing "Twist of Fate" is not available
- characters that defend themselves by trying to deal damage get a protection zone and logout block
The full list is available on the Tibia Game World Types -> Retro Open PvP guide.
The most important characteristics of Retro Hardcore PvP (in addition to changes above):
- every attack is justified
- experience points for killing players of approximately the same or higher level
- no skulls
- no fair fight factor on deaths
- harsher death penatly
The full list is available on the Tibia Game World Types -> Retro Hardcore PvP guide.