there is certainly a rotation even when facing 1 vs 1 but is too simple, also require to know that:
- In MOST case exori san would be better than exori con.
- Only mobs which are worthy to use exori con in average are those who have at least a 5% extra advantage on physical damage compared against holy damage. Otherwise exori san is cheaper and provides almost the same damage. probably the physical damage of spells also have to pass through mobs armor (I would need to confirm this last part)
- Exori con have another advantage in specific cases against exori san, can be casted at 7sqm so you can use it to beat mobs that try to outrun you, so always keep both exori handy for those moments where u can't use exori san due distance, use exori con instead.
- As said above, u need to ALWAYS keep doing autoattacks, that's your main damage output. so using the skills alongside the auto attack or just right after.
- Imbuements are a MUST HAVE, specially if you are above lvl 100 OR you are going to handle at least 2 mobs at once, the imbuements (specially life leech and mana leech) works well enough with aoe, improve your survivability and reduce your expenses, don't understimate them.
Now about the rotation:
- The cheaper would be always spamming exori san (and exori con in very very specific mobs)
- The most efficient 1vs1 beside those mobs with physical resist is: Exori san (divine missile) twice + Exori gran con (strong ethereal spear) once.
- The highest damage (specially if you have above 21+ ml) would come from: divine caldera+ strong ethereal spear + divine caldera + divine missile and repeat. even 1 vs 1 is totally worth the damage, yet the waste would be simply higher.
But, the trouble is that beside some specific cases, mostly u don't 1 vs1, mostly u do 1 vs 2-3 (the most efficient way to hunt single target) so:
If u cant handle more than 1 mob at once keep using the above rotations (example killing grim reapers/ghastly dragons) below 150), whichever of those is worth enough.
If u can handle only 2 mobs properly (lets say facing 2 ghastly at 150-199), always use the rotation that deals the most damage (that one rotating divine caldera), your damage output would be higher, if you using imbuements on most case you will pay off the most mana you spent.
Then, the best rotation comes when you are able to handle at least 3 mobs the most time, you will start using divine caldera + aoe runes everytime u can at least hit 2-3 mobs, also, you would use exori con (ethereal spear) everytime a mob try to outrun you or is alone. This rotation provides the higher damage output that single target hunts could provide you (below 300). And is simply more worthy than using diamond arrows (in most case) due the cost of ammo per damage would be always lower and the damage more than similar (facing 2-3-4 mobs mostly)
Finally is important to notice that once you start hunting 2+ mobs at once, the thing u want the most is to beat both of them at same time in order to deal the most damage with your aoe, so u would need to keep constantly retargeting equitably, that also is boosted when you manage to get charms which are also more worthy when you aoe mobs.