- Armor reduction will only apply when damage crosses the shield.
- The damage armor needs to reduce may be lower than original damage because of the shield reduction.
- If you get a negative number as armor reduction, it means 0.
- Floor function is used here, basically it means that we remove decimals.
- Ceil function is used here, basically it means that we round up numbers with decimals to next integer.
- r = minimum armor reduction
- R = maximum armor reduction
- t = total armor
- d = damage (after the shield)
- p = percentage reduction of item
where denotes floor function (rounding down).
This formula have to be applied for every single item that has percentage reduction.
You get a hit with original value of 200 wearing only Zaoan Helmet and Protection Amulet
t = total armor = 9
r = 4
R = 7
Now we calculate the % reduction that Zaoan Helmet has
p = 5
d = 190
Now we calculate the % reduction that Protection Amulet has
p = 6
d = 178
For this example, damage becomes 178, minimum armor reduction will be 4 and maximum armor reduction will be 7, so the hit will hit you from 171 to 174.
Armor and Defense
(Let's supose that a creature has a max damage of 500. The attack of creature will be a random number from 1 to 500)
- Defense = b (Defense value of your shield plus your weapon modifier or defense value of your two handed weapon)
- Total Armor = c (Make a sum of all your set arm value)
- Shielding = d
- Defense factor = e
Full Attack: 5
Now use this formula:
NOTICE: The max damage of a creature could be higher than the max damage in creatures page.
The rest of formulas you can find them on this link: