The differences between the Non- Transferable Tibia Coins and Transferable Tibia Coins are:
Non- Transferable Tibia Coins
- Can't be gifted to other accounts
- Can't be traded via Market
- Can't be used to purchase casks in the store (This can affects the players who play on the new launches servers).
However, can be used for Mounts, Outfits, XP Boost, Decoration Items.
Important fact: The Non-Transferable Tibia Coins become transferrable after the 6 months.
Transferable Tibia Coins
- Can be gifted to other accounts
- Can be traded via Market
- Can be used to purchase all the items available at the store.
Source: Tibia.com Webshop-