1. The way you're approaching it opens room for a potentially, highly abusive scenario (check #4).
2. Like I explained in a comment on this page, the item is classified as a Creature Product and is bought by Yasir. It is most likely to be just another creature product that the devs forgot to add as loot of a creature, not a quest item. If it is indeed added to Yselda's loot, I do think this question is unnecessary because it would encourage people to read answers posted by other people and try to think on question to gain points over them at the same time as it would discourage people to post up-to-date info regarding upcoming fixes till they are implemented.
3. That's not how this fansite works. The Help center has a topic on "How to ask a good question?" not just to guide which questions you should downvote if you see them around. Note: A high amount of reputation points is needed in order to be able to downvote questions/answers/comments.
4. I already did that. Check: https://meta.tibiaqa.com/2176/should-questions-based-incorrect-assumptions-other-issues
5. Regarding this item in particular, I had my eyes on it for a while. I knew it hasn't been obtained yet and would report it sooner or later, so the question on Yselda's loot wasn't decisive for my report. Instead, your position discourage me to post anything about reported bugs that are most likely going to be fixed soon because someone could try to get reputation points over me like might be the case here (if the OP ignores the coincidences about this question and my post from one week ago).