"Full Moon" is a mini world change that takes place from server save on the 12th to server save on the 15th of each month. It is a full moon curse that affects the island of Grimvale in Edron. Every 13th of the month the Feroxa boss appears (underground on this island).
1. Grimvale Isle Location: Go northeast of Edron and say "hi - passage - yes" to NPC Cornell
Grimvale Isle location
2. Boss Access: To be able to enter the teleport and face Feroxa, it is necessary to do the missions of Npc Maeryn from the Grimvale Quest:
Npc Maeryn location
> Were-Creatures - Kill 50 Were-Creatures (werewolf,werebear, werebadger, wereboar )
> Nightshades - Collect and deliver 3 Purple Nightshade Blossoms to the Npc
> Silver Traps - It is recommended that you make at least 3 traps for Feroxa. Buy 3 closed traps from npc Gladys (on the island) and mine 3 Vial of Liquid Silvers underground. Give the quest to Npc Maeryn and she will give you 3 Closed Silvered Trap.
> Moonshadow - It is necessary to do this lever puzzle at least once.
(Nightshades and Silver Traps tasks can only be performed when mini world change is active).
3. Appearance of Feroxa: On the 13th when the following message appears: "Grimvale drowns in werecreatures as the full moon reaches its zenith and ancient evil returns" go to Grimvale Island, and drop to -4. Enter the boss anteroom portal. Fifteen minutes after the first message a second message will appear and a few minutes later a last message indicating that the full moon is exposed. All players will be teleported to the boss room.
4. Mechanics to kill Feroxa:
> Feroxa will have a human appearance and will attack from a distance, just do considerable damage for her to go through the next phase.
> The boss will only receive damage going over the silver closed traps, place the traps on the ground and as soon as Feroxa passes through 20 traps he will receive 1000 damage from each.
> Feroxa becomes vulnerable, just attack her.
> Just attack her until she is completely eliminated.
5. Reward: The most interesting loots are: werewolf helmet and wolf backpack
Obs: if you are turned into a were creature, eat a purple nightshade blossom to lift the curse. If you become transformed, no npc will talk to you.
The task of killing 50 were-creatures does not need to be reported, but you can check the number of dead creatures in your quest log.